Welcome to Stoneway, your home away from home.
Centrally located, Stoneway provides all you need for a memorable vacation getaway. This historic home built in 1904 boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a front and back porch, a sprawling kitchen, a formal dining room and more.
Walk up the front steps and in the entryway you will be greeted by a piano that’s as old as the house - and it works! The living room is furnished with plush couches and a gas fireplace. The formal dining room has a gorgeous wooden table that seats 8, plus stunning original built-ins that hold a myriad of glassware for your use. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the breakfast nook or retreat to the porch to enjoy the outdoors. The kitchen is fully equipped and is sure to impress the chef in your group. A large gas burning range, a French door fridge, a Nespresso machine and plenty of counter space are just a few of this kitchen’s qualities. A large island with bar stools seat 6 - a perfect spot for lunch or prepping meals.
Take the winding staircase to the second floor and rest easy in one of 3 bedrooms - King, Queen or Twin. Each room has been carefully curated to fit your needs and are aesthetically pleasing to boot. The main bathroom has been recently renovated with subway tiles. Also on the second floor is a study room, a perfect spot to get some work done. The back of the study opens to a sunroom with a daybed and spots to sit.
One more set of stairs will get you to this home’s King Ensuite - a private attic escape with its own bathroom and large screen TV. A plush bed will have you sleeping easy and the bonus side room is a great place to watch the sunrise. This room has shelves filled with dozens of books to entertain you.
This home is full of surprises - head all the way to the Lower Level Den where you’ll find yet another place to relax! This space has a large screen TV, an extra fridge, a kettle, microwave, and an additional bathroom.
Dine outdoors on a lush patio and cook dinner on the grill. Enjoy the sunset in the privacy of your own backyard. And if you prefer to eat out, Stoneway is just moments away from restaurants like Baba’s Hummus House, Rinata’s Italian, Nico’s Tacos and Tequila, The Lowry, and Red Cow. What’s more, the beautiful Lake of the Isles is just a 10 minute drive.
Book your next family vacation or corporate event at Stoneway. Minnesota looks forward to hosting you at this beautiful historic home!
2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
Two with tub/shower combo, one with shower
Formal dining room with original built ins
Living room with gas fireplace
Spacious kitchen with island
Lower level den
5 Large screen TVs
Piano available est.1904
Washer and Dryer
*Local places to check out:*
Two ice cream shops – Sebastian Joes, and Milk Jam
Sculpture Garden and Walker Art Museum
Grand Rounds Scenic Byway trail
The house featured in Mary Tyler Moore show – 2104 Kenwood Parkway
• All guests must be over the age of 25, unless part of a family unit. Verification may be required.
• All check-ins are contactless! To provide this service, we require a selfie of you holding your ID to verify your identity prior to check-in. No exception.
• Bookings made within 10 days of arrival will require additional credit card documentation.
• Our Rental Agreement must be signed prior to arrival. This will require your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. More info can be found on the Minnestay website, under Guest Services - Rental Policies.
• Minnestay uses a third-party to screen the identity and check criminal databases for all guests in order to confirm a reservation. Guests will be required to complete the screening by responding to an email sent by the third-party. Complete terms regarding guest screening can be found on the Safely website, under Terms.
• No smoking inside of the home.
• This property may have a noise monitoring device on the interior of the home. Additional noise monitoring devices may be located in gathering spaces on the exterior of the home, as well.
• No events - This home is designed for families and responsible adults. Restrictions include, but are not limited to: Weddings and wedding celebrations, bachelorette/bachelor gatherings, and reunions.
• No pets allowed!
• Please respect the home and clean up after yourself!
• Quiet Hours: 10PM-7AM. We love our neighbors!! Please be respectful of the permanent residents on either side of this property.
• Direct bookings or other online booking sources may be subject to a 3% cancellation fee.
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.