The North Loop is where it's at when it comes to enjoying Minneapolis. This modern loft has everything you need for a comfortable and productive stay.
Amenities and highlights include:
• Corner unit with additional windows and natural light
• Bedroom has full-height walls and sliding door-closure
• Underground & secured parking space
• Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Resident lounge with quiet workspaces
• Fast WiFi
• Smart TV w/streaming services, Bluetooth for connecting headphones
• Amazon Alexa smart speaker
• In-unit washer + dryer
• Access to rooftop terrace & BBQ
• 9-minute walk to Target Field and light rail
• Easy access to highways I-94 and I-394
• Centrally located in North Loop, just steps from restaurants and shopping!
--BED and BATH--
This condo can sleep up to 4 guests, but it’s ideal for couples, duos or solo travelers:
• Bedroom: 1 queen bedroom with ample closet space and a wall-mounted television. Allows for restful night sleep away from the city lights!
• Living room: 1 pull-out couch, large enough for 2 guests
The bedroom has plenty of storage space in the closet, and contemporary artwork adds a pop of style. Sleep well on freshly laundered, high-quality bedding and wake up to natural light from the large windows.
The bathroom is located outside of the bedroom so it’s convenient for all of the guests, and it includes a rainfall shower, toilet, and spacious vanity. Minnestay provides toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer, so you can pack light!
Located on the corner of the building, the loft features an open kitchen/living area, where you’ll find a fun couch, coffee table, flat-screen TV, and a breakfast nook/work space with two chairs. The large windows help make this suite feel large and bright!
While the North Loop is packed with amazing restaurants, the kitchen has everything you need for a home-cooked meal. Appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker, and the cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils.
The living and sleeping areas features high ceilings, high-traction floors with area rugs, and oversized windows for a sunny, sophisticated ambiance.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table.
One parking space in the covered and secure, underground parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
Welcome to the North Loop! This area is considered the hottest neighborhood in Minneapolis. The North Loop boasts a vibrant dining scene — here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar and Grill (3-minute walk)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Nordic Building - $10 day pass (limited availability) - inquire with us! (2-minute walk)
? Concierge Services Available ?
Groceries? Personal chef? Mobile sauna? ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
***Please Send us a Message if You're looking for a stay longer than 28 Days***
• All guests are required to sign Minnestay's Rental Agreement prior to check in. This agreement is signed via DocuSign and sent to your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking.
• Our minimum renter age is 25.
• The Fitness Center is available for use at $10 per day plus taxes. Please inquire to reserve.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am and strictly enforced. Noise violations will result in a minimum fee of $150 per violation.
• No pets are not allowed at Sable. This includes the units and common areas of the building - including the 9th Floor Rooftop patio and 1st Floor Member's Lounge. Service Animals are welcome and will need to be mentioned prior to booking.
• This building is in an urban area and you may experience construction noise during your stay.
• This is a 100% smoke-free property. There is no smoking allowed on the balconies, rooftop patio, or within 25 feet of the building's entrances. Fees will be assessed for any rules not followed.
• There are security cameras located on site.
• Direct Bookings or Vrbo Bookings may be subject to a 3% Cancellation fee
• Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.
• Loss of keys, key fobs, and/or parking passes will incur a $100 fee per key/fob/pass.
• Fines up to $2000 per violation will be accessed to anyone found breaking these rules.