Introducing Villa de Lago - a tranquil escape located just a short drive from the Cities.
This gem of a home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, direct lake access, a private dock and a myriad of water toys. Surround yourself with the beauty of nature at this one of a kind home.
The sliding glass doors in the front of the home open to a beautiful kitchen. Enjoy meals in the breakfast nook or prop yourself up on one of the barstools while the chef in your group makes use of the amazing kitchen. A large gas burning stove, stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space make this a great place to cook. Step into the open concept living and dining room and be amazed by the views.
Floor to ceiling windows let in the beauty of the great outdoors. Dine on the gorgeous one of a kind wooden table under a candle chandelier. Enjoy a glass of wine by the fireplace or catch the game on the TV. Rest easy on leather sofas while taking in the view of Crooked Lake.
Also on the main level are three bedrooms. The Queen Ensuite boasts a stunning bathroom with a skylight and dressing room bulbs. A private entrance lets you escape to the back deck. Adjacent to the Queen Ensuite is another room which holds two twin beds - perfect for the kids- while just off the living room is another Queen bedroom.
Take the spiral staircase down to the Lower Level where more surprises await. A dedicated office space with a sofa that doubles as a pull out bed, an additional living room with TV and stereo with direct access to the outdoors. The best part? A full bar! Mix up a cocktail and store extra drinks in the full-sized fridge. The full bar also has a TV - so you don't have to miss a play when mixing your drinks or preparing your food.
Have we mentioned the amazing outdoors? This is where Villa de Lago gets its name. Open the sliding glass doors and step outside to your own private oasis. Lush trees give shade while Crooked Lake sparkles in the sun. Grill up steak and dine al fresco. Dip your toes in the water or jump right in! Grab some water toys from the boat house and play outside all day. Enjoy a lakeside vacation without ever leaving the privacy of your own backyard.
Be transported to Villa de Lago - your oasis awaits.
-2 Queen sized bedrooms
-1 room with 2 Twins
*two pull out Queen sofa beds also available*
-1 with tub/shower combo
-2 with shower only
Breakfast nook with library
Open concept living and dining room
Lower Level bar
Wrap around porch
Deck with lounge chairs and patio furniture
- Canoe with 2 paddles
- 2 Kayaks with 2 paddles
- Floating lily pad
- 10 lifejackets of varying sizes
Fully recreational lake
- Water sports: swimming, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, lilypad. Nearby tennis and sand volleyball
courts (BYO: fishing boat, paddle boards, water games)
- Fishing, yoga by the lake on the boathouse deck, swimming
- Winter sports (BYO sleds, snowmobiles, ice fishing)
- Cornhole/Beanbag set
- Bocce Ball set
- Giant Jenga
*Dock available. Only small boats. It is a shallow area with lots of vegetation underwater. You can row in and row out if needed to get to deeper water before bringing the engine down.*
- Villa de Lago is 20 minutes from downtown by car or an easy commute downtown on the Northstar Rail Line
- 5 minutes from Riverdale Shopping Village, with access to grocery stores, hardware stores, restaurants, and Costco for stocking up for your vacation.
-10 minutes from downtown Anoka "Halloween Capital of the World", a shopping destination with unique shops and restaurants for every taste.
- 10 minutes from Bunker Hills Regional Park, with golf, horse stables, archery, cross-country skiing, Bunker Beach swimming park, biking and hiking paths, yoga by the lake on the boathouse dock, and more!
• All guests must be over the age of 25, unless part of a family unit. Verification may be required.
• All check-ins are contactless! To provide this service, we require a selfie of you holding your ID to verify your identity prior to check-in. No exception.
• Bookings made within 10 days of arrival will require additional credit card documentation.
• Our Rental Agreement must be signed prior to arrival. This will require your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. More info can be found on the Minnestay website, under Guest Services - Rental Policies.
• Minnestay uses a third-party to screen the identity and check criminal databases for all guests in order to confirm a reservation. Guests will be required to complete the screening by responding to an email sent by the third-party. Complete terms regarding guest screening can be found on the Safely website, under Terms.
• No smoking inside of the home.
• This property may have a noise monitoring device on the interior of the home. Additional noise monitoring devices may be located in gathering spaces on the exterior of the home, as well.
• No events - This home is designed for families and responsible adults. Restrictions include, but are not limited to: Weddings and wedding celebrations, bachelorette/bachelor gatherings, and reunions.
• No pets allowed!
• Please respect the home and clean up after yourself!
• Quiet Hours: 10PM-7AM. We love our neighbors!! Please be respectful of the permanent residents on either side of this property.
• Direct bookings or other online booking sources may be subject to a 3% cancellation fee.
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.