Welcome to the City of Lakes! Our charming and modern loft is perfect for a romantic urban escape to vibrant Downtown Minneapolis.
- Cozy living area with a couch and retro rocking chair
- Hoek® home office desk, works great as a dinner table, too
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- In-unit washer + dryer
- Beautiful city views
- 1 parking space
- Access to rooftop terrace, BBQ, & 1st floor Member’s Lounge
- Prime North Loop location just steps from restaurants, bars, and shopping
- Within walking distance of the Target Center & theaters
The City of Lights (aka Paris) might be first to come to mind for romantic weekend getaways, but we’re here to prove that the City of Lakes is just as special. There may not be an Eiffel Tower here, but there is the iconic Foshay Tower, and instead of the Seine River, we have the scenic Mississippi. And instead of tiny, old hotel rooms, we have this spacious, contemporary loft that’s ideal for two (but roomy enough for 4) in Minneapolis’ trendy North Loop neighborhood.
"Work from home" in comfort and style! This unit is equipped with a Hoek® Home desk. This desk is packed and stored flat, and out of the way upon arrival. It can be taken out and set up (no tools needed) in minutes if and when needed. The desk is just as sturdy as the one you're used to at the office! Works great as a dinner table, too!
--BED and BATH--
This condo can sleep up to 4 guests, but it’s ideal for couples, duos or solo travelers:
• Bedroom: 1 cozy queen bed, separated from the living room with a divider for privacy
• Living room: 1 full size pull-out couch, large enough for an additional 2 guests to sleep on and a retro rocking chair
There’s plenty of closet space in the bedroom and contemporary artwork adds a pop of color and style to the suite. And our freshly laundered, high-quality bedding will make you want to sleep late the next morning!
The bathroom is located outside of the bedroom so it’s convenient for all of the guests, and it includes a large tile shower, toilet, and sink. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light and look fabulous.
Enjoy hotel room-style novelty with all the comforts of home in the living area, where you can snuggle up on the cozy couch and enjoy a night in.
You’ll definitely want to plan at least one date night at a fabulous North Loop restaurant, but a night in is also a perfectly excellent option. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need to whip up your favorite dishes, including dishes, glasses, utensils, and cookware. Appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker.
Creating a sophisticated vibe, the loft features tall ceilings, polished concrete floors, and large windows that let in lots of natural light.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table.
One parking space in the covered parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
Welcome to the North Loop! This area is considered the hottest neighborhood in Minneapolis. The North Loop boasts a vibrant dining scene — here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar and Grill (3-minute walk)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Nordic Building (limited availability) - $10 day pass - inquire with us! (2-minute walk)
? Concierge Services Available ?
Groceries? Personal chef? Mobile sauna? ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
***Please Send us a Message if You're looking for a stay longer than 28 Days***
• All guests are required to sign Minnestay's Rental Agreement prior to check in. This agreement is signed via DocuSign and sent to your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking.
• Our minimum renter age is 25.
• The Fitness Center is available for use at $10 per day plus taxes. Please inquire to reserve.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am and strictly enforced. Noise violations will result in a minimum fee of $150 per violation.
• No pets are not allowed at Sable. This includes the units and common areas of the building - including the 9th Floor Rooftop patio and 1st Floor Member's Lounge. Service Animals are welcome and will need to be mentioned prior to booking.
• This building is in an urban area and you may experience construction noise during your stay.
• This is a 100% smoke-free property. There is no smoking allowed on the balconies, rooftop patio, or within 25 feet of the building's entrances. Fees will be assessed for any rules not followed.
• There are security cameras located on site.
• Direct Bookings or Vrbo Bookings may be subject to a 3% Cancellation fee
• Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.
• Loss of keys, key fobs, and/or parking passes will incur a $100 fee per key/fob/pass.
• Fines up to $2000 per violation will be accessed to anyone found breaking these rules.
*Offsite Pet Care
** If cancellation occurs a 3% credit card processing fee will be charged