The City of Lights (aka Paris) might be the first to come to mind for romantic weekend getaways,
but we’re here to prove that the City of Lakes is just as special. There may not be an Eiffel Tower
here, but there is the iconic Foshay Tower, and instead of the Seine River, we have the scenic
Mississippi. And instead of tiny, old hotel rooms, we have this spacious, contemporary loft that’s
perfect for two to four guests in Minneapolis’ trendy North Loop neighborhood. So, whether you
are here for business, a romantic, adventurous getaway this is the perfect place for you.
This unit features unique photos and art from local Minneapolis artists. Enjoy these pieces room
by room while staying in this spacious suite.
--BED and BATH--
This condo can sleep up to 4 guests, but it’s ideal for couples, duos or solo travelers:
• Bedroom: 1 cozy bed separated from the rest of the suite
• Living room: 1 queen pull-out couch, large enough for 2 guests
There’s plenty of closet space in the bedroom, and contemporary artwork from local artists adds a
pop of style. And our freshly laundered, high-quality bedding will make you want to sleep late the
The bathroom is located outside of the bedroom so it’s convenient for all the guests, and it
includes a large glass shower, toilet, and sink. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you
can pack light and look fabulous.
Enjoy dazzling views of Minneapolis right from the comfort of your couch! With all the comforts of
home in the living area, where you can snuggle up for movie night on the cozy couch and enjoy
some freshly popped popcorn.
You’ll definitely want to plan at least one date night at a fabulous North Loop restaurant, but a
night in is also a perfectly excellent option. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could
need to whip up your favorite dishes, including dishes, glasses, utensils, and cookware. Appliances
include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender, air
fryer and coffee maker.
Creating a sophisticated vibe, the loft features tall ceilings, polished concrete floors, and large
windows that let in lots of natural light.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor
seating options, firepits and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan
classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table.
**Please be aware that construction on a parking lot is beginning Fall 2022 next door to Sable. This may create some extra noise in the area (primarily during the day). Ear plugs are provided in each unit for anyone sensitive to downtown or construction noise.**
One parking space in the covered parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car
can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide
recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to
delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
Welcome to the North Loop! This area is considered the hottest neighborhood in Minneapolis.
The North Loop boasts a vibrant dining scene — here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Fuzzy’s (2-minute walk)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar and Grill (3-minute walk)
• Bar La Grassa (3-minute walk)
• Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza (4-minute walk)
• Nolo’s Kitchen & Bar (5-minute walk)
• Inbound BrewCo (9-minute walk)
• Red Cow North Loop (13-minute walk)
• Spoon and Stable (13-minute walk)
This Sable Condo is in a prime location to enjoy all that Minneapolis has to offer:
• Professional Sport (Lynx, Timberwolves, Twins, Vikings, Wild, etc.)
• The Grand Round Trail (51 miles of biking)
• Mississippi River Walk
• Target Excel Events
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Nordic Building - $10 day pass - inquire with us about availability! (2-minute walk)
? Concierge Services Available?
Groceries? Personal chef? Mobile sauna? ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK.
We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
***Please Send us a Message if looking for a stay longer than 28 Days***
• All guests are required to sign Minnestay''s Rental Agreement prior to check in. This agreement
is signed via DocuSign and sent to your email address. Please inquire about the terms and
conditions prior to booking.
• Our minimum renter age is 25.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am and strictly enforced. Noise violations will result in a
minimum fee of $150 per violation.
• No pets are not allowed while staying as a short-term rental at Sable. This includes the units and
common areas of the building - including the 9th Floor Rooftop patio and 1st Floor Members Lounge. Service Animals are welcome and will need to be mentioned prior to booking.
• Fitness passes are 10$ per day for the attached Nordic gym, Passes are able to be issued out
depending upon availability.
• This is a 100% smoke-free property. There is no smoking allowed on the balconies, rooftop patio,
or within 25 feet of the building''s entrances. Fees will be assessed for any rules not followed.
• There are security cameras located on site.
• Direct Bookings or VBRO Bookings may be subject to a 3% Cancellation fee
• Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated
in the signed rental agreement.
• Loss of keys, key fobs, and/or parking passes will incur a $100 fee per key/fob/pass.
• Fines up to $2000 per violation will be accessed to anyone found breaking these rules.
? Target Field – Twins Games
? Excel Energy Center – Events and Timberwolves
? U.S. Bank Stadium – Vikings
? The Grand Rounds – 51 miles of biking trails
? Central Mississippi Riverfront Regional Park
? Vibrant North Loop Restaurants
? Escape Room
? Live Theater
? Health Beauty Spa
? Botanical Garden
? Autumn Foliage
? Rec Center
? Wireless Internet
? Charging Station
? Private Entrance
? Parking Spot #55
? Living Room
? Laptop Friendly
? Hot Water
? Ironing Board
? Air Conditioning
? Bed Linens
? Extra Pillows & Blankets
? Hair Dryer
? Curling Iron
? Norwex Cleaning Supplies
? Wine Glasses
? Coffee Maker
? Coffee Grinder
? Milk Frother
? Air Fryer
? Vitamix Blender
? Dishes and Silverware
? Cooking Basics
? Dining Table
? Lunch bag and cold packs
? Popcorn provided for Hand Crank Pop Corn Maker
? 2 Hiboy S2 Max Scooters and Helmets are available to rent while staying at Sable
? 2 Small travel chairs and 1- table
? Sight Seeing
? Shuffleboard on first Floor of Sable
? Yard Games at the Nordic during Spring, Summer, and Fall:
Bowling, Cornhole, Jenga, Connect 4
? Outdoor Curling at the Nordic: Winter
? Games in unit: Cards, Cribbage, Catan
? Scenic Drives
? Miniature Golf
? Eco Tourism
? Bird Watching
? Wildlife Viewing