Is this Minneapolis or New York City? This amazing suite features the panoramic views and stylish furnishings of a big-city apartment, but with all the comforts of home and our signature Minnestay service.
Downtown living at its best! Savor the highlights of Minneapolis from this stunning 8th-floor two-bedroom suite!.
- Outdoor views from the private balcony
- Spacious kitchen, dining & living area
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths - TV's in each bedroom!!
- In-unit washer + dryer
- 1 FREE parking space
- Access to rooftop terrace, BBQ and lobby
- Prime North Loop address just a 10-minute walk to Target Field
- Walk to fabulous restaurants, shops & Target Center
- Easy access to highways and transit
--BED and BATH--
Up to 6 guests can sleep comfortably in this two-bedroom apartment:
• Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed, en-suite bathroom, private balcony, and TV
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed, private balcony, and TV. bath is just steps outside the room
• Living room: 1 pull-out couch, large enough for 2 guests
Both bedrooms have plenty of storage space in the closets, TV's and contemporary floor coverings add a pop of style. Sleep well on freshly laundered, high-quality bedding and wake up to natural light from the large windows.
The apartment includes 2 full bathrooms, so getting ready will be a breeze for everyone! Both bathrooms include glass showers, sink, and large vanity mirrors. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light.
The apartment features a large, open kitchen/living area, which is lined by floor-to-ceiling windows that let in lots of natural light. Those ceilings, by the way, are 12 feet tall!
Although the North Loop is filled with amazing restaurants, the kitchen has everything you need for a home-cooked meal. Appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker, and the cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils. The granite peninsula provides extra counter space and a place for an appetizer buffet!
Kick back in the living room, where you’ll find comfortable sofa and armchair seating. It’s the ideal spot to play games, watch a movie on the flat-screen TV, or recap the day’s Minneapolis adventures.
Step out on your private balcony for some fresh air and incredible city views. The balcony is furnished with chairs so you can enjoy breakfast al fresco or wind down with a beverage at the end of the day.
Although you may be tempted to hang out on that comfy living room couch for your entire stay, don’t forget to check out the building’s fabulous amenities.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table. Winner buys the first round at one of the nearby craft breweries!
Let’s not forget the most important thing: your unit amenities! The apartment is equipped with fast WiFi, heat, and air conditioning for optimal comfort and connected-ness.
One parking space in the covered parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Minneapolis soon!
Welcome to the North Loop! Our neighborhood is considered the most up-and-coming neighborhood in Minneapolis, and you’ll find some of the city’s best boutiques, coffee shops, and restaurants within walking distance of this condo. Artists, merchants, restaurants and tech businesses have all gravitated here for the neighborhood’s energetic vibe and easy transit access.
Minneapolis has a vibrant dining scene, and we’re always happy to share restaurant recommendations! Here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar & Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar & Grill (3-minute walk)
• Bar La Grassa (3-minute walk)
• Rise Bagel Co. (3-minute walk)
• Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza (4-minute walk)
• Nolo’s Kitchen & Bar (5-minute walk)
• Inbound BrewCo (9-minute walk)
• Red Cow North Loop (13-minute walk)
• Spoon and Stable (13-minute walk)
Looking for things to do in the Twin Cities? Add these fun activities and attractions to your Minneapolis itinerary:
• Acme Comedy Club (8-minute walk)
• Trapped Puzzle Room (8-minute walk)
• Upstairs Circus (11-minute walk)
• Target Field (10-minute walk)
• Target Center (15-minute walk)
• Mall of America (20-minute drive or 40 minutes by light rail)
• US Bank Stadium (8-minute drive or 15 minutes by light rail)
• Minneapolis Sculpture Garden (7-minute drive)
• Como Park Zoo and Conservatory (20-minute drive)
• Minnesota Zoo (30-minute drive)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest bank: Sunrise Bank (4-minute walk)
• Closest gas station: Holiday (2-minute drive or 6-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Alchemy 365 North Loop (3-minute walk)
As guests, your safety is highly important to us. Having effective measures in place can greatly reduce the risk of injury/harm in the occasion of an emergency. The main safety features included are:
•Carbon Monoxide Detector
•First Aid Kit
There are a number of house rules that come along with this property and we ask guests politely to respect them. Let's work together to achieve the optimal experience. Doing your part means:
• No smoking
• No pets
• Check in anytime after 4PM
• Check out by 11AM
This home is designed for families and responsible adults. This property DOES NOT allow parties of any kind unless written approval is given, including but not limited to:
• Wedding Parties
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Event Parties, etc.
The quiet hours for this home are 10pm – 7am. We love our neighbors!
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premise with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.
Renters must be 25 years or older and are required to sign Minnestay's Rental Agreement prior to check in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. A photo ID is also required prior to check in.
? Concierge Services Available ?
The Staff at Minnestay can help with just about any request, big or small. Lance, Minnestay's owner, catered to the rich and famous for 18 years as a mega-yacht captain. High-end customer service is a point of pride for us!
ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
These are just a few of our Fine Services available for additional charge, upon request:
*Daily / Weekly Cleaning Service
*Chauffeur / Limo (airport pickup can be organized as well)
*Yoga Instructor (in-home)
*Massage Therapist (in-home)
*Grocery and Beverage Shopping (we can have your fridge stocked before you arrive!)
*Dry Cleaning / Laundry
*Offsite Pet Care