Downtown living at its best! Savor the highlights of Minneapolis from this stunning 8th-floor two-bedroom suite!.
• Outdoor views from the two private balconies
• Spacious kitchen, dining & living area
• 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
• In-unit washer + dryer
• 1 FREE parking space
• Access to rooftop terrace, BBQ & lobby
• Prime North Loop address just a 10-minute walk to Target Field
• Walk to fabulous restaurants, shops & Target Center
• Easy access to highways and transit
Is this Minneapolis or New York City? This amazing suite features the panoramic views and stylish furnishings of a big-city apartment, but with all the comforts of home and our signature Minnestay service.
--BED & BATH--
Up to 6 guests can sleep comfortably in this two-bedroom apartment:
• Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed, en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed, bath is just steps outside the room
• Living room: 1 pull-out couch, large enough for 2 guests
Both bedrooms have plenty of storage space in the closets, and contemporary floor coverings add a pop of style. Sleep well on freshly laundered, high-quality bedding and wake up to natural light from the large windows.
The apartment includes 2 full bathrooms, so getting ready will be a breeze for everyone! Both bathrooms include glass showers, sink, and large vanity mirrors. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light.
The apartment features a large, open kitchen/living area, which is lined by floor-to-ceiling windows that let in lots of natural light. Those ceilings, by the way, are 12 feet tall!
Although the North Loop is filled with amazing restaurants, the kitchen has everything you need for a home-cooked meal. Appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker, and the cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils. The granite peninsula provides extra counter space and a place for an appetizer buffet!
Kick back in the living room, where you’ll find comfortable sofa and armchair seating. It’s the ideal spot to play games, watch a movie on the flat-screen TV, or recap the day’s Minneapolis adventures.
Step out on your private balcony for some fresh air and incredible views. The balcony is furnished with chairs so you can enjoy breakfast al fresco or wind down with a beverage at the end of the day.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table.
One parking space in the covered parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
Welcome to the North Loop! This area is considered the hottest neighborhood in Minneapolis. The North Loop boasts a vibrant dining scene — here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar and Grill (3-minute walk)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Nordic Building (limited availability) - $10 day pass - inquire with us! (2-minute walk)
? Concierge Services Available ?
Groceries? Personal chef? Mobile sauna? ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
***Please Send us a Message if You're looking for a stay longer than 28 Days***
• All guests are required to sign Minnestay's Rental Agreement prior to check in. This agreement is signed via DocuSign and sent to your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking.
• Our minimum renter age is 25.
• The Fitness Center is available for use at $10 per day plus taxes. Please inquire to reserve.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am and strictly enforced. Noise violations will result in a minimum fee of $150 per violation.
• No pets are not allowed at Sable. This includes the units and common areas of the building - including the 9th Floor Rooftop patio and 1st Floor Member's Lounge. Service Animals are welcome and will need to be mentioned prior to booking.
• This building is in an urban area and you may experience construction noise during your stay.
• This is a 100% smoke-free property. There is no smoking allowed on the balconies, rooftop patio, or within 25 feet of the building's entrances. Fees will be assessed for any rules not followed.
• There are security cameras located on site.
• Direct Bookings or Vrbo Bookings may be subject to a 3% Cancellation fee
• Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.
• Loss of keys, key fobs, and/or parking passes will incur a $100 fee per key/fob/pass.
• Fines up to $2000 per violation will be accessed to anyone found breaking these rules.