A Lifestyle of Relaxed Refinement
At Sable, you’ll find a socially elegant atmosphere that feels both exclusive and inviting. Unwind in style at our Members’ Lounge. Host friends for dinner and skyline views. Enjoy premier access to outdoor events, boutique shopping and café dining at the adjacent Nordic commercial center. Here, the everyday is never ordinary.
Minneapolis is where it’s at! Experience the perfect combination of style and comfort at this hip North Loop loft, which includes everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
--BED and BATH--
This condo can sleep up to 4 guests, but it’s ideal for couples, duos or solo travelers:
• Bedroom: 1 queen bed, separated from the living room with a divider for privacy
• Living room: 1 pull-out couch, large enough for 2 guests
The bedroom has plenty of storage space in the closet, and contemporary artwork adds a pop of style. Sleep well on freshly laundered, high-quality bedding and wake up to natural light from the large windows.
The bathroom is located outside of the bedroom so it’s convenient for all of the guests, and it includes a large glass shower, toilet, and sink. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light!
The loft features an open kitchen/living area, where you’ll find a comfy couch, coffee table, and flat-screen TV.
Although the North Loop is packed with amazing restaurants, the kitchen has everything you need for a home-cooked meal. Appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker, and the cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils.
The living area features high ceilings, wood floors, and oversized windows for a sunny, sophisticated ambiance.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table.
One parking space in the covered parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
Welcome to the North Loop! This area is considered the hottest neighborhood in Minneapolis. The North Loop boasts a vibrant dining scene — here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar and Grill (3-minute walk)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Nordic Building (limited availability) - $10 day pass - inquire with us! (2-minute walk)
**Please be aware that construction on a parking lot is beginning Fall 2022 next door to Sable. This may create some extra noise in the area (primarily during the day). Ear plugs are provided in each unit for anyone sensitive to downtown or construction noise.**
? Concierge Services Available ?
Groceries? Personal chef? Mobile sauna? ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
***Please Send us a Message if You''re looking for a stay longer than 28 Days***
• All guests are required to sign Minnestay''s Rental Agreement prior to check in. This agreement is signed via DocuSign and sent to your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking.
• Our minimum renter age is 25.
• The Fitness Center is available for use at $10 per day plus taxes. Please inquire to reserve.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am and strictly enforced. Noise violations will result in a minimum fee of $150 per violation.
• No pets are not allowed at Sable. This includes the units and common areas of the building - including the 9th Floor Rooftop patio and 1st Floor Member''s Lounge. Service Animals are welcome and will need to be mentioned prior to booking.
• This building is in an urban area and you may experience construction noise during your stay.
• This is a 100% smoke-free property. There is no smoking allowed on the balconies, rooftop patio, or within 25 feet of the building''s entrances. Fees will be assessed for any rules not followed.
• There are security cameras located on site.
• Direct Bookings or Vrbo Bookings may be subject to a 3% Cancellation fee
• Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.
• Loss of keys, key fobs, and/or parking passes will incur a $100 fee per key/fob/pass.
• Fines up to $2000 per violation will be accessed to anyone found breaking these rules.