Welcome to Minneapolis and Sable! Enjoy the best of the Twin Cities from this modern Downtown Minneapolis condo!
Minneapolis is where it’s at! Experience the perfect combination of style and comfort at this hip North Loop loft, which includes everything you need for an enjoyable stay - including a view of the city!
--BED and BATH--
This condo can sleep up to 4 guests
• Bedroom: 1 queen bed, separated from the living room. Allows for restful night sleep away from the city lights.
• Queen Sleeper Sofa - sleeps 2 in the living area
The bedroom has plenty of storage space in the closet, and contemporary artwork adds a pop of style. Sleep well on freshly laundered, high-quality bedding.
The bathroom is located outside of the bedroom so it’s convenient for all of the guests, and it includes a rain fall shower, toilet, and sink. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light!
Located on the corner of the building, the loft features an open kitchen/living area, where you’ll find a fun couch, coffee table, flat-screen TV, and a breakfast nook/desk space with two chairs. The large windows with a city view make this suite feel large and bright and the fireplace makes it extra cozy in the winter! Now offering a separate DESK for remote work, stay focused on what matters while enjoying everything that surrounds you.
Although the North Loop is packed with amazing restaurants, the kitchen has everything you need for a home-cooked meal. Appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker, and the cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils.
The living area features high ceilings, concrete floors, warm rugs, and oversized windows for a sunny, sophisticated ambiance.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table.
One parking space in the covered parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
Welcome to the North Loop! This area is considered the hottest neighborhood in Minneapolis. The North Loop boasts a vibrant dining scene — here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar and Grill (3-minute walk)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Nordic Building (limited availability) - $10 day pass - inquire with us! (2-minute walk)
**Please be aware that construction on a parking lot is beginning Fall 2022 next door to Sable. This may create some extra noise in the area (primarily during the day). Ear plugs are provided in each unit for anyone sensitive to downtown or construction noise.**
? Concierge Services Available ?
Groceries? Personal chef? Mobile sauna? ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
***Please Send us a Message if You're looking for a stay longer than 28 Days***
• All guests must be over the age of 25, unless part of a family unit. Verification may be required.
• All check-ins are contactless! To provide this service, we require a selfie of you holding your ID to verify your identity, prior to check-in. No exception.
• Bookings made within 10 days of arrival will require additional documentation.
• Our Rental Agreement must be signed prior to arrival. This will require your email address. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. More info can be found on the Minnestay website, under Guest Services - Rental Policies.
• Minnestay uses a third-party to screen the identity and check criminal databases for all guests in order to confirm a reservation. Guests will be required to complete the screening by responding to an email sent by the third-party. Complete terms regarding guest screening can be found on the Safely website, under Terms.
• This is a 100% smoke-free property (tobacco, cannabis, e-cigarettes, etc). There is no smoking allowed on the balconies, rooftop patio, or within 25 feet of the building's entrances. Fees will be assessed for smoking in the building or unit.
• This property may have a noise monitoring device on the interior of the home. Additional noise monitoring devices may be located in gathering spaces on the exterior of the home, as well.
• No events - this home is designed for families and responsible adults. Restrictions include, but are not limited to: Weddings and wedding celebrations, Bachelorette/bachelor gatherings, and reunions.
• No pets are not allowed at Sable. This includes both in the units as well as common areas of the building including the 9th Floor Rooftop deck and 1st Floor Member's Lounge. Certified Service Animals are welcome (does not include emotional support animals) and will need to be mentioned prior to booking.
• Quiet hours: 10PM-7AM, strictly enforced. Noise violations could result in a minimum fee of $150 per violation.
• The Fitness Center facility is located in a neighboring building and is available for use at $10 per day plus taxes. Please inquire to reserve a pass for your stay.
• This building is located in an urban, downtown area and you may experience construction noise during your stay. As such, refunds will not be provided for noise-related disturbances.
• There are security cameras located on site.
• Loss of keys, key fobs, and/or parking passes will incur a $250 fee per key/fob/pass.
• Fines up to $2000 per violation will be accessed to anyone found breaking these rules.
• Direct Bookings or other online booking sources may be subject to a 3% cancellation fee.
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.