Welcome to Brookstone!! A beautifully remodeled, bright and spacious home in the heart of Brooklyn Center. Just minutes from downtown Minneapolis or St Paul and attractions such as Top Golf, Surly Brewing, the Shingle Creek Trailway, and the Eugene H. Hagel Arboretum.
This home is the perfect place for a group of friends or family to come for Fun, Fun, Fun!
Full of many wonderful amenities such as beautiful open kitchen, dining and living area, gas fireplace, and two Flat screen TVs (60" upstairs and 70” downstairs).
The fabulous recreation room has a large bar, foosball table and arcade games. This room has plenty of comfortable seating to watch the game or enjoy movie night on the big screen with friends or family.
The lovely outdoor Swimming Pool is available for the summer, while the Hot Tub is great for year around enjoyment! (Pool Closing 9/23/2022)
Comfortable and casual, this home sleeps up to 10 people per night. Brand new mattresses and bedding.
*Concierge Services Available*
Groceries* Personal chef* Mobile sauna* ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
***Please Send us a Message if You're looking for a stay longer than 28 Days***
• 4 Bedrooms – 2 king, 2 queen, and 2 Twin
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Laundry room
• Sleeps 10
• Backyard deck w/ furniture
• Open dining and living room
• Hot Tub
• Swimming Pool (Summer Only)
• High speed WiFi
• 2 Large screen Smart TVs (60' and 70")
• The home is equipped with fast WiFi, heat, and air conditioning for optimal comfort and connected-ness.
• If you bring a car, convenient driveway parking is available!
• You’ll only be a message or phone call away from the Minnestay Team, who can provide recommendations and answer questions.
• All guests must be over the age of 25 unless part of a family unit. Verification may be required.
• All check-ins are 'self' and contactless! To provide this service we require a selfie of you holding your ID to verify your identity prior to check-in.
• Bookings made within 10 days of arrival will require additional documentation.
• Our Rental Agreement must be signed prior to arrival. This will require your email address.
• No smoking inside of the home.
• NO EVENTS - This home is designed for families and responsible adults. Restrictions include, but are not limited to: Weddings and wedding celebrations, Bachelorette/bachelor gatherings, and reunions.
• Pets allowed (fee and approval are required)
• Please respect the home and clean up after yourself!
• Quiet Hours – 10PM-7AM. We love our neighbors!! Please be respectful of the permanent residents on either side of this property.
• Direct Bookings or other online booking sources may be subject to a 3% cancellation fee
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premises with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.
Each reservation is charged a non-refundable $60 fee for a Damage Protection Waiver (DPW). The DPW is designed to protect you from charges up to $1000 for accidental damages beyond normal wear and tear. If any damages surpass $1000, additional charges will be applied to the credit card on file, and written documentation will be sent to the guest. If damages are determined to be caused by willful misconduct, misuse, or pets, the DPW will be voided on the grounds of intentional acts, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct by the guest, licensee of guests, or visitors. These occurrences will result in the guest being charged in full for any damages and fees. The DPW does not cover any additional fees or fines. All accidental damages must be reported to the Minnestay office before departure to qualify for protection.